- High-profile amenity turf areas requiring consistent visual impact and aesthetic appeal
- High-traffic turf areas subject to compaction
- Premium sporting surfaces requiring rapid return to play
Benedict SmartMix®1 Active High-Traffic Turf Rootzone
Having excellent drainage and compaction resistance, this Premium Turf Rootzone Mix is recommended for construction of high traffic, irrigated and highly maintained areas such as premier sports fields, and high use inner city turf areas where a perched water table is desirable. Its gap graded sandy texture assures excellent drainage and compaction resistance, however as a result the need for irrigation and a strict fertiliser program are pre-requisites when using SmartMix® #1 – Turf Rootzone. See the complete range of SmartMix® products here.
- AS 4419:2018 Soils for landscaping and garden use
- USGA Recommendations for a Method of Putting Green Construction (2018 revision)
- Leake and Haege (2014) Specification C1, C2 and C3 for passive amenity, active high-traffic and sports fields.
"*" indicates required fields