Our customers and personnel are the core of our Benedict Group of companies, and we want to do everything we can to make them safe.
As we adapt to the changing environment, Benedict is implementing additional hygiene protocols for the safety of our customers and our staff. We are offering ZERO CONTACT DELIVERIES to support Social Distancing guidelines which have become the new normal. Below are specific measures we’re implementing across the different Benedict Businesses, otherwise it’s business as usual.
OUR DELIVERY DRIVERS & LOW-CONTACT DELIVERIES
We have implemented additional hygiene protocols for when you sign for your deliveries to facilitate a low contact delivery service. This includes:
- Our drivers are cleaning the PDAs immediately before and after each use.
- Where driver docket books are still in use, we encourage you to sign with your own pen.
To OPT IN for ZERO CONTACT DELIVERIES please ensure you CLICK HERE. This will send an email to our debtors team who will make a note of your request and from what date it applies. Please note, if you opt in for zero contact deliveries this will supersede the following clause in section 9.1 of Benedict’s Terms and Conditions of Sale: ”the signature of the Customer’s representative on the delivery docket shall represent acknowledgement by the Customer that the products comply with its order and have been supplied in accordance with this contract”
OUR QUARRIES/RECYCLING FACITLITIES & LOW-CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE
We have implemented additional hygiene protocols when you tip your waste, or pick up product, from our quarries and recycling facilities. Some of these changes include:
- Where possible please pay with EFTPOS rather than cash, although we will continue to accept cash payments if necessary.
- Changes to some operating procedures for your safety and the safety of our people.
- If you do present to site with flu like symptoms you may be respectfully asked to leave as a precautionary measure. You will be able to return to site when you are well again.
OUR SUPPORT STAFF
We have developed work from home options for all teams where appropriate, as well as adapting our offices to ensure less contact between teams that need to be on site. This includes:
- Halting unnecessary meetings and travel between sites and implementing phone or video meetings where possible.
We ask for your patience and kindness as we all work together during this time. If you feel unwell at any time, we respectfully ask that you do not enter a Benedict facility or make physical contact with a Benedict representative. We will continue to follow all advice from the relevant authorities.
Take care of yourselves, and each other!
Visit our COVID FAQs